Please Read all Five steps BEFORE REGISTERING for the ADP POOL
1. Confirm your name is on the ADP Player Pool list by going to the ADP Pools page.
2. If you have registered for ADP tryouts, you already have a member account. To register for Regional ADP training , please click on the REGISTER NOW button below and use the same username and password that you used when registering for tryouts.
3. PLEASE USE A PARENT EMAIL ADDRESS NOT A PLAYER EMAIL. THIS IS THE EMAIL WE WILL USE TO SEND INFORMATION TO THE PLAYERS AND PARENTS. WE USE EMAIL BLASTS BASED ON REGISTRATION AND CANNOT CUSTOMIZE THE EMAILS LATER. MAKE SURE YOU USE THE MAIN EMAIL THAT YOU WISH TO GET INFORMATION TO.
4. Provide correct sizes so we can order uniforms and training gear (included in the $200 registration fee).
5. Confirm which trips you would attend if you were selected. Note each trip costs $650 covering hotel, vans, dinners… all but lunch and airfare. Expect airfare to San Diego to be around $1000, to ODP Championships around $700, to FC Portland around $500. (You are free to use miles!)
6. Check the ADP Training Schedules Page for Regional Trainings and attend all local training sessions as well as any others you want to travel to. Note 9/8 is the first training taking place in Anchorage!
5. PLEASE DO NOT PRINT AND SEND THE PLAYER FORM TO THE STATE OFFICE. DO NOT BRING IT TO THE FIELD TO GIVE THE COACHES. WE DO NOT NEED IT, IT IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION.
ADP Participation Fee-$200*
*02'-03' Participation Fee-$150
Projected Travel Fee per event-$650 (covers hotel, breakfast and catered dinners, ground transportation, uniforms and travel gear, coach/manager/administrator costs)