- AYSA Sanctioned League Application – Annual application to facilitate a sanctioned league.
- Sanctioned League Guidelines – Descriptions of recreational, competitive/travel, and sanctioned league requirements.
- Certificates of Insurance (COI) – Facility Certificate for affiliate area locations, schools, sports facilities, etc. Certificate will cover all the fields within the city of the affiliate, all the school fields within the school district and the city/borough property fields/facilities.
Risk Management Forms
- Accident/Incident Report Form – Due within 48 hours of incident/accident. For injury submit the Individual Insurance form below.
- Insurance Claim – Must be submitted within two weeks of incident/accident. Medical bills will be submitted directly to insurance company. (Insurance coverage outline)
- SafeSport Requirements for 18-year-old Athletes (League/club SafeSport Tracking Template)
- Concussion Notification Forms
- Permission to Play in Adult League – Player/team must have permission to play in an adult league in order to maintain their youth eligibility status. Players must be at least 14 years of age.
New Affiliate Applications
- New Club Affiliate Application – For formation of a new club with Alaska Youth Soccer.
- New League Affiliate Application – For formation of a new League with Alaska Youth Soccer
Complaint and Appeal Forms
- Complaint Form – Review AYSA bylaws, rules, policies, and procedures prior to submitting.
- Grievance Hearing Request Form – Review AYSA bylaws, rules, policies, and procedures prior to submitting.
- Appeal Hearing Request Form – Review AYSA bylaws, rules, policies, and procedures prior to submitting.
- Non-USYS Player Tournament Participation – Players who aren’t registered under USYS, in accordance with USYS/AYSA, must have permission to play in a sanctioned event.
- True Age Variance Request – 10-U & younger teams must have a minimum number of true age players to be considered a competitive team. Teams with less than 14 on a roster may request a True Age Variance, which may pro-rate the number of true age players required for the team. (10-U and younger competitive team policy)
- Coaching Course Request – Fill out to host a coaching course in your area.