State Cup Forms
- Temporary Transfer and Release – Alaska player temporarily transferring from a club team not participating in State Cup. Payment due on submission. Pay here.
- Affiliate Team Eligibility Form
- Commitment to Travel and Participate Form
- Club/Team Affidavit of Certification – Certifies that State Cup registration requirements are met by a team.
- State Cup Head Injury Notification Form with Guidelines – At State Cup, submit this form instead of the general head injury form.
- Protest Form and Procedures
State Cup Policies
- 2023 State Cup Rules
- Standard of Conduct
- Field Marshal Guidelines
- Lightning Guidelines
- Single & Two-Team Divisions POLICY NO: SC070103
- Transfer to/from State Cup Teams POLICY NO: SC42006
- State Cup Championship Team Commitment POLICY NO: SC080104
- Qualifying for State Cup in Adult Leagues POLICY NO: SC42007
- State Cup Withdraw, Refund, and Forfeiture POLICY NO: SC052001
- Eligibility and Proof of Age POLICY NO: SC080806
- 12-U Teams Participating in State Cup POLICY NO: SC121006